Goddess Pilgrimage in England | April 2018
We are gathering in England for twelve days over Beltane, staying first in Glastonbury Somerset, and a few hours south to Cornwall where we will spend our last three days and continue seeking the mysteries of this sacred land.
Beginning our journey we will be in a beautiful restored farmhouse compound with two homes, an orchard, a spa, indoor pool, dedicated creative space, a private chef, stunning views of rolling hills and Glastonbury Tor!
We will celebrate the rising Spring of Beltane, tapping into mythic connections in this land of the mists where Arthur meets the The Lady, and as the fired of Beltane rise, so to the passions within our own life.
As we visit sacred sites and explore the deep history of this land, you will connect to ancestral knowing, mythic resonance, and then create based on inspiration, exploring art as process in our own studio space.
This journey is a Return to Avalon, a pilgrimage of the heart to the lands of the goddess. We seek the deeper mysteries, where myth meets magic and one can feel the myriad energies and lore held here.
Trip is all-inclusive and includes Glastonbury [Eight Days] & Cornwall [Three Days]:
- Beautiful Private Farmhouse Compound with Indoor Pool and Spa [Glastonbury]
- Exclusive Manor House, Cottage and Gardens with Hot Tub [Cornwall]
- 11 nights and 12 days stay in beautiful shared or single rooms
- 6 nights of gourmet chef-prepared dinners on site, with some shared meals out
- Well appointed kitchen with breakfast foods and snacks for daily use
- Large gathering areas inside and out
- Dedicated creative space and private walking trails [Glastonbury]
- Gardens and easy walk to seaside village [Cornwall]
- Visits to Glastonbury town and nearby sacred sites in Somerset and Wiltshire: Abbey, Chalice Well, Tor, Avalon Orchard, Sacred Trees and Omphalos Stone
- Five day trips (by private coach) to historical and sacred sites in Somerset, Wiltshire and Cornwall.
- Day trips include sacred sites such as Stonehenge (before hours into the center stones), Avebury (Circle and Long Kennet Barrow), the mythic gardens of Stourhead, Lacock and more, including the natural beauty of the Mendips.
- In Cornwall we will stay in a private Manor House and visit The Lost Gardens of Heligan, St. Nectens Glen, Merlins Cave and Tintagel.
- Beltane Celebrations and Festivities in Glastonbury and on the Tor
- All art and process supplies included!
- Ample creative time, several open days, with lots of flex time to make art, circle and rest, in the onsite studio space and surrounds
- Use of day spa, pool, sauna, with optional massage and treatments available [Glastonbury], both properties have hot tubs.
This is a spiritual, mythic and experiential retreat – we will be creating a sacred circle, making expressive art with SoulCollage®, JourneyCircles™, Narrative Journals and more, developing a reflection of the living myth within your journey experience.
- Have fun with like minded creative women in a wonderful, warm and special place
- Build sacred space, guided through meditations and inner journeys
- Participate in art as ritual, pageantry and visit sacred sites brining new insights back to the creative process
- The trip is planned with ample space for quite contemplative time
- Connect with the land and the spirit of the place
- We will be creating with ancestral wisdom, symbol and myths
These themes are active and living…may they excite your senses:
Sacred Hills (Myths of the Hollow Hills/Avalon)
Sacred Waters (White and Red Springs Glastonbury)
Sacred Woods (Sacred Trees, Wildwood, Orchard & Gardens)
Sacred Stones (Avebury and Stonehenge) Sacred Seas (Cornwall, Merlins Cave and Tintagel)
Shared Room: $39oo US or 10 payments: $390 US
Single Room: $4700 US or 10 Payment: $470 US
Air travel to and from the retreat is not included. but we will have a “Share a Ride” bus from London (Heathrow Area) to Glastonbury on the morning of April 26th and a return bus from Cornwall to London on May 7th, saving the complicated train and bus connection! We can also assist with stay over locations in London and I have a travel agent who is further assisting our trip participants with extra travel plans, if that is of interest to you.
Refund policy is stated below:
With such a rich offering and details being arranged eighteen months in advance I will make all efforts to honor emergency needs that arise. This is a non-transferable retreat and a refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, with clear communication, less a $500 administrative fee, before May 1st, 2017. After May 1st, refund cannot be offered.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel.
Travel insurance is highly recommended and can include medial coverage overseas, it is available for a very reasonable cost. I have a wonderful travel agent who can help you with any flights and additional travel needs.
Trip is offered by Cat Caracelo and Blue Door Arts LLC, leading expressive arts, mythos journey and goddess travel retreats since 2010.