Goddess Pilgrimage + Retreat | England 2020
We are gathering in England over Beltane, where we will seek the mysteries of this sacred land.
Home away from home is a a beautiful restored farmhouse compound with two homes, an orchard, a spa, indoor pool, dedicated creative space, a private chef, stunning views of rolling hills and Glastonbury Tor!
We will celebrate the rising Spring of Beltane, tapping into mythic connections in this land of the mists where the Goddess, called The Lady is found in the land itself. This is the Isle of Avalon where the fires of Beltane rise year after year, to spark the passions within our own life.
As we visit sacred sites and explore the deep history of this land, you will connect to ancestral knowing, mythic resonance, and then create based on inspiration, exploring art as process in our own studio space.
This journey is a Return to Avalon, a pilgrimage of the heart to the lands of the goddess. We seek the deeper mysteries, where myth meets magic and one can feel the myriad energies and lore held here.
Trip is all-inclusive and includes:
- Beautiful Private Farmhouse Compound with Indoor Pool and Spa [Glastonbury]
- 12 nights and 13 days stay in beautiful shared or single rooms
- 6 nights of gourmet chef-prepared dinners on site, with some shared meals out and a few co-ceated!
- Well appointed kitchens with breakfast foods and snacks for daily use
- Large gathering areas inside and out
- Dedicated creative space and private walking trails [Glastonbury]
- Visits to Glastonbury town and nearby sacred sites in Somerset and Wiltshire: Abbey, Chalice Well, Tor, Avalon Orchard, Sacred Trees and Omphalos Stone
- Five day trips (by private coach) to historical and sacred sites in Somerset, Wiltshire and Cotswolds.
- Day trips include sacred sites such as Stonehenge (before hours into the center stones), Avebury (Circle and Long Kennet Barrow), the mythic gardens of Stourhead, Bath, Lacock and Cotswolds, including the natural beauty of the Mendips.
- Beltane Celebrations and Festivities in Glastonbury and on the Tor
- All art and process supplies included!
- Ample creative time, several open days, with lots of flex time to make art, circle and rest, in the onsite studio space and surrounds
- Use of day spa, pool, hot tubs, sauna, with optional massage and treatments available.
This is a spiritual, mythic and experiential retreat – we will be creating a sacred circle, making expressive art with mixed media, collage, SoulCollage® and JourneyCircles™, Narrative Art Journals and more, developing a reflection of the living myth within your journey experience.
- Have fun with like minded creative women in a wonderful, warm and special place
- Build sacred space, guided through meditations and inner journeys
- Participate in art as ritual, pageantry and visit sacred sites brining new insights back to the creative process
- The trip is planned with ample space for quite contemplative time
- Connect with the land and the spirit of the place
- We will be creating with ancestral wisdom, symbol and myths
These themes are active and living…may they excite your senses:
Sacred Hills (Myths of the Hollow Hills/Avalon)
Sacred Waters (White and Red Springs Glastonbury)
Sacred Woods (Sacred Trees, Wildwood, Orchard & Gardens)
Sacred Stones (Three Circles include Avebury and Stonehenge)
Shared Room: $4400 US or 12 payments: $366 US
Single Room: $5400 US or 12 Payments: $450 US
Air travel to and from the retreat is not included, and we will have a shared bus arranged for you, from London (Heathrow Area) to Glastonbury on the morning of April 25th and a return bus to London Heathrow on May 8th, saving the complicated train and bus connection! We can also assist with stay over locations in London and I have a travel agent who is further assisting our trip participants with extra travel plans, if that is of interest to you.
Refund policy is stated below:
With such a rich offering and details being arranged eighteen months in advance I will make all efforts to honor emergency needs that arise. This is a non-transferable retreat and a refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, with clear communication, less a $500 administrative fee, before May 1st, 2019. After May 1st, 2019 refund cannot be offered.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel.
Travel insurance is highly recommended and can include medical coverage overseas, it is available for a very reasonable cost. I have a wonderful travel agent who can help you with any flights and additional travel needs.
Trip is offered by Cat Caracelo and Blue Door Arts LLC, leading expressive arts, mythos journey and goddess travel retreats since 2010.
Goddess Pilgrimage & Retreat | England 2020
Enter into the land of myth and mystery to celebrate Beltane in Glastonbury, England! We will be following the ancient pathways of this land as we journey to sacred and ancient sites, explore the mythic energies, honor the Goddess, make art and share our stories. All-inclusive retreat offering at a beautiful restored Farmhouse compound with orchard, indoor pool and spa.