Goddess Retreat in Italy | September 2019
We will be celebrating the delights of Autumn, tapping into the sweet life and finding new mythic connections with visits to sacred sites and exploring the deep history of this land through journey work.
Expanding the experience through expressive arts with materials such as Mixed Media, Paper Mosaic, Altered Art, JourneyCircles™ and SoulCollage®, plus intuitive movement and healing sound in our own studio space.
This journey is a pilgrimage to the land of the goddess the ancient roots of the feminine mysteries that will bring us close to the myriad energies of the land, our life, our own mythic river, the ancient stories and divine magic that is held here.
Trip is all-inclusive and you will experience:
- Beautiful Villa and Compound in Chianti, with vines and olive groves. Enjoy your shared or single rooms, each with ensuite.
- Daily full service Breakfast + 5 shared dinners in Villa (some will be chef prepared)!
- Well appointed kitchen and nearby market, for daily use
- Large gathering areas inside and out
- Dedicated 24/7 creative space
- Visits to nearby towns and surrounds in Tuscany/Lazio, slow travel and wandering, with lots of space to be inspired.
- Day trips to enjoy Firenze and Siena…
- Mythic and sacred sites: San Gimignano, Bomarzo, Tarot Garden, Etruscan Sites, Sacred Waters and more.
- Rest and Renew days.
- Extra Side Trips such as Sunday Market + Wine Tasting
- All art and process supplies included.
- Ample creative time, several open days and lots of flex time to play in the onsite studio space, walk and rest.
- Use of pool, spa, hot tub, with optional massage and treatments available for booking.
This is a spiritual, mythic and experiential retreat – we will be creating a sacred circle, making expressive art, defining the essence of harvest within and developing a reflection of a living myth within our journey experience.
- Have fun with like minded creative and inspired visionary women in a wonderful, warm and special place
- Build sacred space, guided through meditations and inner journeys
- Participate in art as ritual visit sacred sites bringing new insights back to the creative process
- The trip is planned with ample space for quite contemplative time
- Connect with the land and the spirit of the place
- We will be creating with ancestral wisdom, symbol and myths
SPECIAL RETREAT PRICE – Early Bird through December!
$4400 NOW $3900 with Extended Payment Plan (10) – $390 US
$5600 NOW $4900 with Extended Payment Plan (10) – $490 US
*get this great saving, up to full price soon!
**optional extended stay days, check with Cat if interested!
Air travel to and from your home base to the retreat is not included. Transportation from Firenze (Florence) will be arranged as shared cost, and includes the return trip from Villa to International Airport. I have a travel agent who is further assisting any of our trip participants with extra travel plans, if that is of interest to you.
Refund policy is stated below:
With such a rich offering and details being arranged over eighteen months in advance I will make all efforts to honor emergency needs that arise. This is a non-transferable retreat and a refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, with clear communication, less a $500 administrative fee, before August 31, 2018. After that time a refund cannot be offered.
Travel insurance is recommended and available for a reasonable cost. I have a wonderful travel agent who can help you with any flights and additional travel needs.
Trip is offered by Cat Caracelo Retreats | Blue Door Arts LLC, leading expressive arts, mythos journey and goddess travel retreats since 2010.
Goddess Retreat in Italy – September 2019
Goddess Pilgrimage in Italy | September 2019
Enter into the land of myth and mystery celebrate Autumn in Tuscany! We will be following the ancient pathways of this land as we journey to sacred and ancient sites, explore the mythic energies, honor the Goddess, make art and share our stories. Join us for 10 days in an all inclusive retreat offering at a beautiful private Villa compound with pool and spa.
Please note that the EXTRA SAVINGS on both shared and single accommodations is currently included in drop down payment menu!